FBTS21 ART CLUB: get your art exhibited at the festival!
Fringe By The Sea’s first ever Artist In Residence Eilidh Muldoon is inviting YOU to get creative.
FBTS21 ART CLUB is open to ALL!
We would like to see art which links to our theme of OPENNESS.
As we begin to open up once again following the COVID-19 pandemic, our mantra at Fringe By The Sea is ‘open arms, open spaces, open minds’. Openness could mean welcoming, expanding, engaging, space, being outdoors, freedom, lack of restrictions, being honest… it’s up to you how you interpret it.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Join our live online event at 10am on Saturday 15th May 2021 where we kick off FBTS21 ART CLUB with Eilidh where she shares some tips, inspiration and gets us started
- Sign up for the session at http://ctzn.tk/ArtClub
- This session will also be available on www.fringebythesea.com website after the live event
SUBMITTING YOUR ART:
- Please submit up to two photos of your artwork, in landscape not portrait format
- Include your full name, age, address, email and phone number on the email
- Please write up to 50 words about what inspired your artwork and how it links to our theme of OPENNESS
- If you are under 18 you will need a parent/guardian to submit your artwork on your behalf and provide their phone number and email address
- We accept photos of any type of art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, collage
- You can be a complete beginner or a professional
- Send your art to email@example.com by 11th June 2021.
If your art is selected for exhibition, you will be informed by email by 30th June 2021. We may not be able to respond to all submissions due to volume.
By submitting your artwork, you are giving permission for an image of your artwork to be displayed in a suitable format along with your name and some information about what inspired you, at FBTS21 in North Berwick as well as online at www.fringebythesea.com and on our FBTS social media sites.